Thank you for expressing interest in supporting Catholic Charities New Hampshire through a third-party fundraising event or campaign! Catholic Charities New Hampshire provides services that heal, comfort, and empower people of all faiths, from all backgrounds, through all stages of life. We could not do this without the generous support of our community!
What is a third-party event?
A third-party event is an activity organized by any group, service club, church, corporation or individual with the goal of raising goods or funds for a specific charity. Hosting a third-party event with Catholic Charities New Hampshire will help us build healthy families, teach self-sufficiency and continue to move lives forward.
Do we need to submit an application?
Yes – All third-party events are required to complete an event request form. This form will allow us to review all inquiries to assure it fulfills Catholic Charities New Hampshire’s mission.
How long does the application process take?
Please give Catholic Charities 48 Hours to respond to all event submissions! We appreciate your generosity and will respond to all inquiries as soon as possible! The review process can be delayed due to CCNH scheduled holidays and events.
Is there a minimum fundraising amount?
Nope! Catholic Charities New Hampshire appreciates all support from our community!
Can Catholic Charities New Hampshire provide any support?
Yes, depending on the size and scope of your event Catholic Charities can support through listing the event online via our website, providing advertising materials and social media posts.
Are there types of events that are prohibited?
Yes, Catholic Charities New Hampshire will not participate in any event that has a distinct political affiliation. Catholic Charities New Hampshire provides services to people of all backgrounds. Catholic Charities New Hampshire reserves the right to deny any third-party Event.
Not sure where to begin? Here are some ideas to help kick start the brainstorming.
- Collection Drives: Set up collection boxes to collect goods to donate to Catholic Charities. These drives can collect goods such as clothes for infants or toddlers, toys or diapers.
- Sports Events: Host a sports event where teams fundraise a minimum amount to participate.
- Silent Auction
- Community Event: Host an event within the community such as a car wash, bake sale or yard sale where a portion of proceeds go to Catholic Charities.
- Road Races: Plan a road race where participants fundraise a minimum amount in order to run or ride.
- Special Day Donations: In lieu of accepting gifts on birthdays or Christmas, create a fundraiser to encourage friends or family to your cause.
- Memorials: Consider creating a fundraising page dedicated in remembrance of a loved one.
If you would like to support Catholic Charities NH through a third-party event, please complete the event request form. Please email forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any additional questions please email email@example.com or call 603-663-0223.