Leave a Legacy
Will and Bequest Planning
Thank you for considering naming Catholic Charities New Hampshire as a beneficiary of your will or trust! A gift through your estate ensures that your commitment to moving lives forward will continue beyond your lifetime.
There are several forms of bequests including a specific bequest, a percentage bequest, a residuary bequest, and a contingent bequest.
The St. Louise de Marillac Legacy Society
A blessed legacy of compassion
We honor those who have named Catholic Charities NH in their will or trust with membership in the St. Louise de Marillac Legacy Society. As a member you will enjoy:
- The satisfaction of making a gift that will ensure the vital work of Catholic Charities for future generations.
- The opportunity, if you chose, for your gift to be publicly recognized.
- The option, if you prefer, to give anonymously.
- A Legacy Society membership card and pin, exclusively for those who have remembered Catholic Charities in their estate planning.
- An invitation to an annual Legacy Society event to honor you.
If you have already included CCNH in your will or trust, please let us know so we can include you as a member of the society!