It's Not Just a Career
It's Making a Difference
Catholic Charities New Hampshire has multiple job openings for licensed nursing assistants (LNAs), licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs) at our various skilled nursing facilities across New Hampshire (Manchester, Dover, Windham, Laconia, and Berlin).
Our unmatched culture, commitment to excellence and amazing benefits bring enjoyment, purpose and fulfillment to your work and life every day.
Why work with us?
Well, there are hundreds of reasons but here’s a small sampling:
- Highly competitive wage rates
- Sign-on bonuses
- Flexible working schedules (full-time, part-time, Baylor shifts)
- Generous paid time off
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Scholarship opportunities for select staff
- Nurse-to-resident ratios better than most facilities
- Holiday pay benefit
- Retirement (401k) savings with 3% employer contribution
- Employee recognition program
- Various training and mentoring initiatives
"What I love most about my job is how much our residents are cared for. They are always our priority and we always work as a team to provide the highest level of care every one of them deserves." - Lauren Castellano, LPN
“St. Teresa’s is a place of growth. Working here I know that there will be many opportunities for me to enhance my training and gain more knowledge about being an LNA!” - Anna Doucet, LNA
“We are a big extended family. At the end of the day we can feel that we have made a difference in someone’s life” - Gretchen Colpritt RN-BC, ADNS, IP