Executive Director, Marketing
Full Time - 35 hours
As a key member of the Management staff, this 'HANDS ON' position is responsible for development and implementing a marketing and communications strategy, both externally and internally to Catholic Charities New Hampshire.
- Sets goals, monitors work and evaluates results to ensure that departmental objectives and operating requirements are met and are in line with the needs and mission of CCNH.
- Helps to determine target audiences, the needs/interests of each, level of interest our services generate among them and satisfaction level of constituents.
- Monitors what the competition is doing to address social/healthcare issues similar to ours and helps to determine any distinctions that will allow us to be in a more attractive position than our competitors.
- Oversees development and implementation of support materials and services in the area of marketing, communications and public relations.
- Works with the Interim Senior Development Director and his/her team and ensures alignment with the overall strategic direction of marketing, branding & fundraising for Catholic Charities NH.