St Vincent is a Rehabilitation and Nursing Center located in a small town in Northern New Hampshire where our scenic mountain views are spectacular. We are an 80 bed non-profit skilled nursing facility where we prove –every day- that when people work together good things happen for everyone. We are an integral part of the community and offer a very pleasant environment and surroundings. Our dedicated team is committed to resident centered care with a customer service focus. It is our goal to help each resident attain well-being as well as create a quality workplace.
We have a current opening for a NH Licensed Nursing Assistant. Below includes but not limited to a list of duties:
- Participate in shift report.
- Maintain awareness of care plans to ensure the provision of appropriate care.
- Observe residents frequently during assigned shift to ensure all personal care needs are met.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident-related care information to ensure HIPAA compliance.
- Encourage residents to develop and maintain independence and highest level of functioning in all activities of daily living.
The LNA is responsible for the provision of personal care to residents in compliance with established NHCC policies, procedures, and standards of care, State as well as Federal rules and regulations under the supervision of a licensed nurse.
Not required, but ability to speak French is a plus. No healthcare experience required. So, New Grads this is the job for you!
Benefits offered include: Health, Dental, Vision, Pre-tax Health & Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, 401(K) with 3% employer contribution, Paid Time Off Program, Legal, Accident and Critical Illness.
Employee testimonials “I love working here because of the family atmosphere, dedication of the staff and loving reception of the residents” and “ I love working here for the strong work ethic of taking care of the residents and there are good benefits and great coworkers”.