Catholic Charities New Hampshire (CCNH), located in Manchester, New Hampshire has a great opportunity for a full time Regional Business Office Manager.
The RBOM oversees the billing, collection and facility based financial functions of several operating entities. The RBOM works in close collaboration with the C.F.O and V.P of Healthcare Services to establish and maintain systems that are compliant with federal and state reimbursement regulations as well as accounting standards.
The RBOM must be fully versed in all aspects of Medicare, Medicaid and commercial insurance billing, collections, account adjudication and reimbursement issues related to SNFs and Assisted Living. The RBOM must have in depth knowledge of EMR based billing systems and general accounting principles. We operate with the Netsmart Vision EMR and billing system.
Catholic Charities provides a continuum of senior care services including Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, Independent Living and Home Care throughout NH. Founded in 1946, Catholic Charities is committed to Moving Lives Forward by providing services that heal, comfort and empower the people we serve. Visit us at www.nh-cc.org to learn more.
We offer a pleasant, family-friendly work environment and our eight nursing centers enjoy a great reputation within the communities they serve. Our goal is to provide the best care possible to our patients and residents in a comfortable homelike environment. We are deeply committed to person centered care and meeting the needs of the whole person, body, mind and spirit.
As an employee you will receive competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package that includes health insurance, a four-week paid vacation and a 401K plan with employer contribution.
This position will be the third RBOM to support our nursing center Business Office Mangers and will require travel approximately 80% of the time.
- Supervising multiple Business Office Managers 2 to 3 buildings, with regularly scheduled visits to facility
- Reviewing reimbursement data for accuracy
- Preparing detailed financial reports for senior management
- Monitoring facilities for compliance with state and federal regulations
- Providing support and direction to staff in order to ensure the financial proficiency of each team member
- Strong understanding of A/R and collections process
- Oversee timely billing and collection of Medicare, Medicaid, Insurance and private pay claims in all centers.
- Monitor reimbursement, regulatory and operational requirements to ensure compliance and effective billing and collections practices.
- Provide training and coaching to Business Office Managers.
- Conduct quarterly meetings for all Business Office managers. (A/R, and other topics as needed)
- Perform monthly A/R reviews for each Business Office.
- Perform quarterly compliance reviews for each Business Office.
- Recommend and develop new policies and processes as Business Office needs and reimbursement systems change.
- Assist with supporting the financial system configuration of Netsmart Vision software
- Assist with annual audit preparation and schedules.
Preferred candidate should have:
- 5+ years’ experience in Long Term Care/ Rehabilitation Center Business Office management.
- Multi-facility experience or experience in an entity of similar financial scale and complexity.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or business – additional years of experience can replace degree
- Excellent communication and team building skills
Should have extensive knowledge of:
- Medicaid billing regulations and billing systems, preferably in N.H.
- Medicare regulations related to Skilled Nursing billing and compliance and
- Commercial Insurance & Medicare Advantage billing and contracts
If you are looking for a high quality and forward thinking organization where your contribution is valued, this is the perfect opportunity for you!