CCNH Skilled Nursing Facilities Nationally Recognized
All seven of Catholic Charities New Hampshire’s skilled nursing facilities were honored by the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL) for enhancing the lives of their residents through exceptional care, as part of its Quality Initiative Recognition Program. They are:
- Mt. Carmel Rehabilitation and Nursing Center in Manchester
- St. Teresa Rehabilitation and Nursing Center in Manchester
- St. Joseph Residence in Manchester
- St. Ann Rehabilitation and Nursing Center in Dover
- St. Francis Rehabilitation and Nursing Center in Laconia
- St. Vincent Rehabilitation and Nursing Center in Berlin
- Warde Rehabilitation and Nursing Center in Windham
The program recognized each facility for achieving goals related to reduced hospitalization rates, increased customer/resident satisfaction levels, off-label usage of antipsychotics and enhanced functional and physical ability of residents.
“Quality of care is essential for skilled nursing facilities, 24 hours a day, seven days a week,” said Alain Bernard, assistant vice president of healthcare services for Catholic Charities New Hampshire. “It requires sharp attention to detail, exceptional teamwork and an unwavering commitment to resident needs. For all of our facilities to be recognized for achieving key quality initiatives is an incredible honor and a testament to our dedicated and talented staff.”
Each facility was recognized, along with other skilled nursing centers and assisted living communities nationwide, at the AHCA/NCAL Quality Summit in Grapevine, Texas, on March 9-11.