Thank you for expressing interest in supporting Catholic Charities NH through a third-party fundraising event or campaign.
Catholic Charities NH provides services that heal, comfort, and empower people of all faiths, from all backgrounds, through all stages of life. We could not do this without the generous support of our community!
What is a third-party event?
A third-party event is an activity organized by any group, service club, church, corporation or individual with the goal of raising goods or funds for a specific charity. Hosting a third-party event with Catholic Charities NH will help us build healthy families, teach self-sufficiency and continue to move lives forward.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes – All third-party events are required to complete an event request form. This form will allow us to review all inquiries to ensure it fulfills Catholic Charities NH’s mission.
Please give Catholic Charities 48 hours to respond to all event submissions! We appreciate your generosity and will respond to all inquiries as soon as possible! The review process can be delayed due to CCNH scheduled holidays and events.
There is no fundraising minimum. Catholic Charities NH appreciates all support from our community!
Yes, depending on the size and scope of your event, Catholic Charities can support through listing the event online via our website, providing advertising materials and sharing social media posts.
Not sure where to begin?
Here are some ideas to help kick-start the brainstorming.
- Collection Drives: Set up collection boxes to collect goods to donate to Catholic Charities. These drives can collect goods such as clothes for infants or toddlers, toys or diapers.
- Sports Events: Host a sports event where teams fundraise a minimum amount to participate.
- Community Event: Host an event within the community such as a car wash, bake sale or yard sale where a portion of proceeds go to Catholic Charities.
- Road Races: Plan a road race where participants fundraise a minimum amount in order to run or ride.
- Special Day Donations: In lieu of accepting gifts on birthdays or Christmas, create a fundraiser to encourage friends or family to give to your cause.
- Memorials: Consider creating a fundraising page dedicated in remembrance of a loved one.