By the Numbers
In the past year, you provided vital support for more than 121,700 New Hampshire residents. This includes:
- 2,208 individuals and families creating pathways out of poverty towards stability and self-sufficiency (Parish & Community Services)
- 2,005 homeless and struggling veterans becoming substance-free, obtaining employment and/or building a better life (Liberty House)
- 352 individuals learning to better cope with and heal from depression, addiction, grief, substance use and other major mental health barriers (Counseling Services)
- 503 homebound and disabled seniors avoiding isolation and hunger and remaining independent (CareGivers)
- 87 infants and children growing up in loving and nurturing homes, with reduced childhood stressors. (Our Place)
Catholic Charities NH does not sell or distribute its donor information. In the case of memorial or honoree gifts, families will be acknowledged as to who made gifts, but the amount of money donated will be kept confidential.
Who you help
Robert was at the top of his career, until health issues took control, leaving him unemployed and looking for a place to live. Read more.
Kristen was 18 years old and pregnant, with no support from friends or family. How would we build a loving home for her son? Read more.
Sarah, Doug and their two small children were hours away from living out of their small car. Read more.