An Act of Love that Lasts a Lifetime
Facing an unplanned pregnancy can be overwhelming and confusing. Adoption is a choice that birthparents consider when, in their hearts, they know that they are unable to care for a child. By choosing adoption, birthparents find comfort in knowing that they gave life and that their child will be raised in a secure and loving home.
The staff of Catholic Charities offer guidance and support with care and understanding.
- Adoption information and counseling
- Care for your baby while you consider your choices
- Help with legal representation
- The opportunity to choose adoptive parents
- Guidance on decisions about maintaining contact with the adoptive family
Our professional staff also offers a continuum of post-adoptive care through confidential search and reunion services. As a licensed adoption agency, home studies for private adoptions can be provided.
Adoption & Maternity Services
215 Myrtle Street, Manchester, NH 03104-4354 | 603-669-3030