A Stable, Safe and Loving Environment
Serving children in need for over 100 years, St. Charles Children’s Home works with local school districts, to provide one-on-one behavioral treatment for children so that they can integrate back into school systems and succeed.
St. Charles is staffed by a team of credentialed professionals:
- Special Education Teacher, M.Ed., Certified English 5-12 & General Special Education
- Speech-Language Pathologist, MS, CCC-SLP
- Behavioral Consultant, BS, Certified Red Cross & Handle with Care®
St. Charles Summer Camp
July 3 – August 18
Let your kids spend the summer with us in a safe, nurturing environment!
- Weekly themes
- Daily Swimming on site with a certified lifeguard
- Trained counselors/educators
- Two fabulous playgrounds
- Indoor space for inclement weather activities
Our camp is open to children who have completed Kindergarten through Grade 5. Weekly rates are $120.00 per week or $780 for all 7 weeks. You must register by June 9th and space is limited. Before and after care is available at an additional cost. For more information or to register contact Jennifer Gilbert at 332-4768 or email@example.com.
21st Annual St. Charles 5K
The 21st Annual St. Charles 5K takes place on Labor Day, September 4, 2017 at Martin’s Point on the Pease International Tradeport in Portsmouth, NH. Our race has a flat, fast course for fast runners. At the same time it welcomes children, beginners and walkers.
- Professional timing by Granite State Services using ChronoTrack disposable timing devices.
- USATF certified course (NH16011BK)
- Easy on-line registration provided by Lightbox Registration
- Free Children’s Fun Run and activities after the race
- T-shirts to the first 600 registrations
- Special custom made keychain “PR” awards for anyone who runs their personal best
- Huge raffle with generous prizes for both adults and children
Don’t miss this encouraging opportunity to support the St. Charles and encounter a great race experience no matter what level you are. To register or for more information visit: www.runningnuns.com.
St. Charles Children's Home
19 Grant Street | Rochester, NH 03867-3001 | Phone 603-332-4768 | Fax 603-332-3948