For additional information about Catholic Charities, view us at guidestar.org.
Catholic Charities honors the dignity of life with programs and services that create pathways out of poverty, heal and comfort the sick, strengthen families, feed the hungry and welcomes the newcomers.
Catholic Charities New Hampshire builds strong communities by:
- Teaching parenting skills that prevent child abuse.
- Setting smart goals with a Life Plan to move lives forward.
- Legal representation enabling newcomers to become citizens.
- Working to combat the root causes of hunger and poverty.
- Providing healing with comprehensive in-home care, independent living, assisted living, rehabilitation and long-term care.
Because of you, we are able to move lives forward.