Opportunities in Manchester, Laconia, Dover, Windham and Berlin!
Are you seeking to start a rewarding career in healthcare? Lacking the resources to take the next step in your current position? Look no further!
Catholic Charities NH’s Pathways program provides flexible career development and advancement opportunities for New Hampshire residents within our facilities to begin an LNA program, or advanced nursing skills as an LPN or RN. We will support you as you grow in a career that you love, make a lasting difference in many lives every day and create a better path forward in your personal life. No matter your level, there are opportunities for you!
- For entry-level candidates/unit aides seeking a Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) license, we provide full financial assistance to pursue an LNA Certificate program. We will cover the cost of the program prior to starting it, and upon completion, participants will be placed into a full-time or part-time LNA role (based on your preference).
- For Licensed Nursing Assistants (LNA), we offer select full-tuition scholarship opportunities to attend a full-time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) degree program.
- For LPNs, we offer select scholarship opportunities for Registered Nurse (RN) degrees.
While participating in these various development opportunities, you will also gain valuable hands-on experience, working with a supportive staff that is committed to providing rapid on-the-job learning and helping you also build invaluable skills outside the classroom.
The program is only available to current and future employees at Catholic Charities NH skilled nursing facilities. This includes Mt. Carmel Rehabilitation & Nursing Center in Manchester, St. Teresa Rehabilitation & Nursing Center in Manchester, St. Joseph Residence in Manchester, St. Ann Rehabilitation & Nursing Center in Dover, St. Francis Rehabilitation & Nursing Center in Laconia, St. Vincent Rehabilitation & Nursing Center in Berlin, and Warde Senior Living in Windham.
Why Work for Catholic Charities NH?
- Nurse-to-resident ratios better than most facilities
- A family-like environment, with a unique small-facility feel, strong bonds with residents & staff, and a teamwork-oriented atmosphere
- Higher education scholarship opportunities to develop and advance your career
- An unmatched commitment to person-centered, compassionate care
- A unique faith-based, nonprofit work environment
In Their Voices
“I am a single mom and barely balance all of my responsibilities without being in school. For that reason, I spent about 10 years as an LNA and nine as an LPN before attempting to obtain my RN two years ago. I believe God moved me to apply for the scholarship opportunity offered to Catholic Charities LPNs who wanted to pursue their education to become RNs. I have been impressed these last two years at how my schedule at St. Francis has been adjusted many times to accommodate my busy schedule as a Mom, student and LPN. My little family is so thankful and forever blessed by this opportunity to grow.“
“Receiving the Project Advance RN Scholarship was such an amazing opportunity. It not only provided me with the financial means to pursue my degree, but it also gave me the motivation to stop waiting for the ‘perfect time’ and to go back to school now. It has truly been a blessing allowing me to pursue my dreams.”
Start Your Career Today!
For more information on Pathways and employment at Catholic Charities NH, fill out the brief form and we will be in touch!