Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, Monadnock at Home has postponed any social gatherings but continues to arrange transportation and grocery services. Staff is accessible to talk with members via phone (603-371-0809) to help meet emergent needs. You may also get in touch through the contact form below.
Monadnock at Home is our newest program, as Catholic Charities NH acquired the organization that has served hundreds of seniors across the Monadnock Region since 2010, with services, support and connections enabling them to remain independent – and thrive in their own homes and communities.
We provide social, wellness and educational opportunities that foster community, create new friendships, prevent isolation and provide learning for shared concerns that are common to this stage of life. This includes volunteer-driven transportation to medical appointments, the pharmacy and other errands, as well as home maintenance assistance, check-in calls, companion visits and more.
Clients can also access our network of more than 100 prescreened independent service providers to address and assist with everyday needs such as home maintenance, auto repair, personal shopping, computer assistance, financial and legal services, heating services, housekeeping, personal care and more.
Services & Benefits Include:
- A central place to access services – one phone call is all it takes when you have a need
- Access to a wide range of prescreened providers including home maintenance resources, home health aides, auto repair shops, pet care, etc. (our database contains more than 100 vetted providers)
- Transportation to appointments and once-a-week grocery trips
- Help with simple maintenance or basic technical problems
- Telephone check-ins
- Social, educational and volunteer opportunities
Services are available at a nominal membership fee for individuals residing in Dublin, Fitzwilliam, Hancock, Harrisville, Jaffrey, Marlborough, New Ipswich, Peterborough, Rindge and Sharon.
For more information, visit the Monadnock at Home website at monadnockathome.org.